Ships and Reflex Suits!

One of the great things about the Glyos system is the interchangeability it offers when you have more than one of each set.

One day, I was looking at a box of Beanbots and wondered what I could make out of them.
Some of the results are below.


This is the biggest of the ships I have made. The entire side wing section folds around and attaches to the body of the ship - sort of a "heavy weapons mode"; with the wings in, it is built for faster travel.






This is the Hopper ship. Compact, it can double as an environmental protection module for landing on uninhabitable planets.

And finally, a modification of my previously shown custom Reflex Suit. A figure does actually fit inside of it - I wanted to change the configuration to make the driver seat more of a cockpit. The top of it folds over like an amusement park ride bar to protect the driver.

Comments

Popular Posts