The call goes out - send me your CUSTOM GLYOS-RELATED PICS!

One thing I would like to do here at FoP is help feature other artists' work with the Glyos creations. Do you have a colorway you've put together that you haven't seen elsewhere? Have you made a custom Pheyden out of macaroni? Did the wait for Buildman inspire you to paint a portrait of him on velvet?

If so, take a CLEAR picture of it, type up a short blurb about the piece and whatever you want to say about it, who should be credited for its creation, and send me an e-mail at epicroad@aol.com.
I'll try to have all postings done within three days of e-mailing.
(If you don't see it after three days, e-mail me without attachments. Junk filters and all...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooo..coolness. I'll have to paint some of the heads I've made so you can post'em up here.

Popular Posts