Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of the readers, Glyos fans, and other people out there.

Today, I'm featuring some (very old, as you can tell by pixel quality) pics of my former Microman and Micronauts collection. As you can probably guess, I didn't half-ass the line of Reissues from Takara...I had nearly all of them when I quit and sold the line off for some quick cash.








Here was my Inhumanoids collection. I love the concept and the designs, but the toys are not great. Hopefully if they return to toy shelves around 2013 or so, the actual toys can be better made.
And here is a fun pic from the archives - on the rug at the condo I used to live in!
The ARMY of Bugs from Rocks and Bugs and Things I had at one point. I have many less now, but it was fun to have a massive army of them at one point.

Here's to a fun 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts