30 Days of BOOLEY - Day Thirteen





Updating early because I will surely be tied up with BOOLEY debut madness on Saturday.

Highbrow! Found him at the K-Mart while running errands today. Great alt-mode. The arms are a little weird in robot mode - the propeller blades are in the center of the arm, on the outside of the arms...it makes the articulation a little off and it looks strange. Still, that's two out of four Headmasters done. Hopefully we get Brainstorm next!

I meant to cover this earlier this week, but this was my haul from a con last weekend. I'm building quite the 80s toy collection. Here you have four Power Lords, Twiki from Buck Rogers, and Crystar, the newest recruit to the League of Kenner Gentlemen. Picked up this motley crew for under $25. Fun!

Comments

Bubbashelby said…
Nice! I so need Highbrow! And a complete Crystar - great score!

Popular Posts